Don’t spend the evening tending bar, whip up pitchers of cocktails and create a self-serve mimosa bar for your guests.
The holiday cocktail season is in full swing and mimosa’s are a delightful way to celebrate the backyard summer season.
DIY Mimosa Bar
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- Assorted fruits, sliced (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Assorted fruit juices (orange, mango, blood orange, lemonade, etc.)
- 10 mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Blend cups of confectioners’ sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into glasses to add extra sweet flavor
- Pour Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore into each glass, stir
- Top with selected juice. Garnish each glass with fruit.
Thank you for visiting basil & salt! We look forward to bringing you great content for gardening, parenting, health and beauty and of course, delicious recipes.
Look for our newest addition, Martinis & Mocktails, debuting on Blog Talk Radio Live!, in April, 2020. Stay tuned! Literally.
As always, I am raising a glass to you. Karie
Karie Engels is an author, founder and publisher of Basil & Salt Magazine. She enjoys a quiet life in a small farmhouse in Washington state with her quarrelsome cat, Pippin.