Give Mom a relaxing Sunday morning “in” with this simple, delicious and customizable “momosa” bar.
DIY Mimosa Bar
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- Assorted fruits, sliced (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Assorted fruit juices (orange, mango, blood orange, lemonade, etc.)
- 10 mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Blend cups of confectioners’ sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into glasses to add extra sweet flavor
- Pour Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore into each glass, stir
- Top with selected juice. Garnish each glass with fruit.