Light, refreshing afternoon summer sippers.
As heatwaves pummel the west this year, we are looking for ways to keep ourselves cool. These two sweet, summer sips are the perfect way to sit and chill on a warm afternoon.
Note: Always remember to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
Avaline White Sangrito
- 1 bottle of Avaline White
- 3-4 limes, thinly sliced
- 15-20 mint leaves
- Add 3 to 4 sliced lines, mint leaves and a bottle of Avaline White wine to a large jug (or jar) and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice, a slice of lime and mint leaves for garnish.
Serves 2 to 4
- 4 Cans of BABE Rosé Tie Dye Cans
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- 4 tbsp. Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Water (for syrup)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (for syrup)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Strawberries (for syrup)
Pour the BABE Rosé into a gallon ziplock bag set inside a dish then freeze overnight (don’t be concerned if it’s a little slushy.)
Strawberry Simple Syrup
- Combine water and sugar in a bowl and microwave until boiling, about 1 ½ minutes. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add the chopped strawberries and chill in the refrigerator overnight. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into another bowl then discard strawberry pieces.
- Add the frozen BABE Rosé, vodka, and strawberry simple syrup to a blender then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6