A tasty recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to put on the table, start to finish.
- 2 lbs. skirt steak
- 1/2 cup Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 – 3 Colavita Hot Chili Peppers, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. salted roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For more recipes like this, visit Colavitarecipes.com
- In a bowl, whisk together the Colavita Olive Oil, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, scallions, honey, lime juice, chilis and chopped cilantro.
- Transfer half of this mixture to a shallow dish, reserving the other half in a covered container. Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Add the steak to this dish and turn to coat it in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Light a grill. Grill the steak over high heat until medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the steak to a board and let rest for 5 minutes, then thinly slice across the grain. Serve the steak with extra sauce and chopped peanuts if desired.
Recipe by Colavita
Smoked Chicken Cordon Blue
Mouthwatering and delicious, the aroma alone will hook your senses…
Summer Cooking Made Simple: 3 Quick and Tasty Recipes
Elevate your outdoor dining experience with these patio friendly recipes…
Nick Lachey’s Hawaiian Burger with Grilled Pineapple
When it comes to grilling, it’s all in the preparation…
Summer Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad
Delicious on its own as a side, or tossed with…
Classic Beef Kabobs
The three-day weekend is almost here and America’s favorite way…
espresso rubbed steak with horseradish cream
Espresso rubbed steak is of our favorite recipes! Prep a…
Seafood Kabobs with Lemon-Basil Butter
Our simple recipe is perfect for warm weather and backyard…
Celebrity Chef Josh Capon Shares Recipes to Beef up the Fourth
A perfect pairing! The Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. brand…
Red Oak Grilled Tri-Tip and Santa Barbara Spot Prawns with Rosé Ancho Chili Sauce
Chef Lee Abbott’s famous Santa Barbara Surf n Turfby Lee…