ABC’s hit show “The Chew” has a new book, The Chew: An Essential Guide to Cooking and Entertaining (on sale: March 29, 2016).
In this follow-up to the three previous bestsellers, the five hosts of the hit ABC daytime show invite you to enjoy the fun and flavor of cooking without the hassle and expense. Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly, Daphne Oz, and Michael Symon provide mouthwatering recipes and useful entertaining tips to make cooking for your family and friends simple, cost-effective, delicious, and fun. In this fourth cookbook from The Chew, the hosts bring their wit, wisdom, and practicality straight into your home.
In Back to Basics, learn how Daphne Oz prepares her Easy Oven Roasted Turkey Breast that is both delicious as well as a time saver. Clinton Kelly’s Eggs Benedict recipe is a Comfort Classic that will make Sunday Brunch the best part of your weekend. Michael Symon’s Pizza Rolls are guaranteed to become one of your Feel Good Family Favorites. In Old Faves, New Flavs, Carla Hall offers up her Cheesy Pull-Apart Pesto Bread, putting an exciting twist on garlic rolls. And Mario Batali’s Meatloaf with Creamy Shells n’ Peas is the definitive Guilty Pleasure.
And there’s more:
- Answers to viewer questions that give you added details and insights from The Chew hosts
- Delicious favorites handed down from the hosts’ families to yours
- Mouthwatering meals that can be made ahead of time or in a slow cooker
- Several innovative ways to put a new spin on a favorite recipe
- A wide range of recipes from breakfast to dessert, from the lighter side to guilty pleasures, and everything in between
Stay tuned for the official Your Home review!
Available here for Pre-Order here.