Goodbye 2021, we won’t miss you at all.
- 2 oz. Crystal Head Onyx
- 6 oz. Hot Chocolate
- Bar Spoon Ancho Chili Powder (optional)
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Build Crystal Head Onyx and warm hot chocolate in a glass and stir.
- For extra flare, add ancho chili powder.
- Garnish with toasted marshmallow and grated cinnamon.
GLENDALOUGH IRISH COFFEE
- 2 ounces of Glendalough Double Barrel Irish Whiskey
- 2 teaspoons of Demerara Sugar
- 4 ounces of Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Topped (slowly) with Heavy Cream
Garnish: Coffee Beans
- Pour freshly brewed coffee into an Irish coffee cup. Add the Demerara sugar and whiskey.
- Stir all ingredients and top with heavy cream.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
AVALINE SPARKLING FLOAT
- 1 scoop of your favorite sorbet (raspberry + rose sorbet is the best!)
- 3-4 fluid ounces of Avaline Sparkling wine
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- Fill your coupe glass with a scoop of your preferred sorbet.
- Pour 3-4 ounces of Avaline Sparkling
CRYSTAL HEAD MIDNIGHT SPARKLE
- 1 ½ oz. Crystal Head Aurora
- ½ oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 ½ oz. Cranberry Juice
- ¼ oz. Simple Syrup
- Sparkling Wine
- Add ingredients excluding the sparkling wine into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled coupe glass, and top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries and dehydrated orange.
LOS ARANGO MIDNIGHT IN MANHATTAN
- 1 3⁄4 oz. Los Arango Reposado
- 1⁄2 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 3-4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3-4 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 2 Drops Orange Oil
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and add ice. Shake vigorously.
- Hawthorne strain the cocktail into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and maraschino cherry.