The smoky sweetness of the grilled peaches, combined with the natural sweetness of honey, makes this a mouthwatering dish that celebrates the flavors of the season.
Whether you are hosting an outdoor gathering of friends and family or simply treating yourself, this quick and simple recipe is the perfect summer treat.
Grilled Peach Halves with Honey, Granola, Fresh Cream, and Mint Leaves
– Fresh peach halves
– Fresh cream or yogurt
– Mint leaves
- Preheat the grill:
- Prepare the grill for medium heat. Make sure the grates are clean and lightly oil them to prevent sticking.
- Prepare the peaches:
- Wash the peaches thoroughly and pat them dry. Slice each peach in half, removing the pit.
- Grill the peach halves:
- Place the peach halves on the preheated grill, cut side down. Allow them to cook for about 3-4 minutes until grill marks appear and they become slightly softened.
- Flip and grill:
- Carefully flip the peach halves using tongs or a spatula. Grill the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes until tender and juicy.
- Serve and garnish:
- Remove the grilled peach halves from the grill and transfer them to a serving plate or individual bowls.
- Drizzle each peach half with a generous amount of honey over the cut sides of the peach halves.
- Sprinkle granola evenly over the honey-drizzled peaches, allowing it to stick to the surface.
- Finish the dish by adding a dollop of whipped cream, yogurt, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Remember to tag our Instagram @basilandsalt and use #basilandsaltrecipes when sharing your creation. Happy grilling!
Pouring Over the Numbers: How Your State Stacks Up in…Keep reading
Embrace the essence of autumn with our Lattice Top Rustic…Keep reading