Last evenings Seattle Wine and Food Experience’s pre-event Tweet-up, held at the beautiful Snoqualmie Casinos Terra Vista, was a dazzling preview of the main event to come.
Terra Vista an impressive venue, awed the crowd with it’s Piedmontese Beef New York Rolls Tobacco onions, Horseradish ramolade, Dry Persian Gremolate. 12 Moons received oohs and ahs over it’s Rainbow Roll: Big Eye tuna, English cucumbers and Tobiko, however it was Sno Deli’s Banh Mi with roasted Duck that held me enchanted for the evening.
Georgetown Brewery’s Manny’s Pale Ale was on hand as were the following wineries.
Washington Wines in attendance
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Sauvignon Blanc
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Eroica
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Merlot
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos
- Kennedy Shah Merlot
- Milbrandt Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mercer Estate Merlot
Oregon Wines in Attendance
- Amity Vineyards Pinot Noir
- Erath Pinot Noir
- Stoller Family Estate Pinot Noir
The fifth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is gearing up to kick off on Sunday, February 24th, 12 pm – 5 pm at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
The delicious and vibrant event will feature over 100 wineries from around the globe, more than 20 Chefs serving gourmet bites while guests savor handcrafted drinks and learn and taste at the Food and Beverage Education Stations sprinkled throughout the event.