Six Seven’s 12 Days of Super Seahawks’ Menu Kicks off Today
If you have been following our site long enough you know how much I adore Seattle’s Six Seven Restaurant. The cuisine is excellent, the view is break taking and the seductive lounge is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy gorgeous waterfront scenery while sipping exquisite cocktails and tasting the Happy Hour menu.
The Edgewater Hotel is in the spirit of the game~In honor the Seattle Seahawks’ 12th Man, The Edgewater Hotel is celebrating the Seahawks return to the Super Bowl for the first time since 2006 with ’12 Days of Super Seahawks’.
Each day, for the 12 days of Super Seahawks’, Six Seven and the Edgewater Hotel will have special offers to keep the fans in the 12th Man Seattle Seahawks Spirit. The 12th Man ’12 Days of Super Seahawks’ menu launches today and runs through Super Bowl Sunday, February 2.
- Beast-a-Rita ~ Patron Margarita with Blue Curacao float – Jan 22
- Mac n’ Cheese ~ Quarterback Russell Wilson’s favorite meal – Jan 23
- Blue Tea ~ gin, vodka, white rum, Cointreau, Blue Curacao and 7-up – Jan 24
- Trio of sliders ~ one mini patty melt, one mini cheddar burger and one mini Rueben – Jan 25
- Emerald City ~ Malibu coconut rum, Midori, Blue Curacao, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and splash of 7-up – Jan 26
- Beast Burger ~ two beef patties topped off with crispy onion rings, bacon, cheddar, fresh tomato, lettuce and pickle – Jan 27
- Bombay Sapphire Gin Martini ~ Bleu cheese stuffed olives – Jan 28
- Hawk Wings ~ half dozen crispy wings with blackberry sauce – Jan 29
- Golden Tini ~ Six Seven signature pineapple martini – Jan 30
- Hawk-fries ~ crispy French fries with garlic, parmesan and chive – Jan 31
- Hilliard’s “The 12th Can” ~ a hometown favorite – $3 in celebration to #3 – Feb 1
- Seahawk Salumi plate ~ assorted cured meats, cheeses and grilled bread – Feb 2
All items are $12 unless noted.