Spice up your Saint Patrick’s Day Menu with a spring favorite.
This time of year isn’t only about celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day. Spring will arrive in a few days, and as it approaches we begin planning our garden footprint, purchasing seeds or seedlings and setting our menu flavors to a lighter, fresher fare.
This recipe is light, refreshing, and a perfect pairing with a bit of greens and a chilled brew.
Just Spices’ Cucumber Gazpacho
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon Just Spices Vegetable Broth Seasoning
- Cut all ingredients into small pieces and combine everything in a blender.
- Add the Vegetable Broth Seasoning and blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Garnish with thin cucumber slices or chopped chili.
Spice up your St. Patrick’s Day with Just Spices’ Cucumber Gazpacho recipe featuring their Vegetable Broth Seasoning ($5.99). Just Spices is a new U.S. spice company with over 20 organic spice blends, available exclusively through its website, justspices.com. All Just Spices products are certified USDA organic, with no flavor enhancers, each a standard 100 milliliters and ranging from $5.99 – $7.99.