We know the martini is a favorite of many as well as the preferred drink of a special international agent.
Whether you prefer your martini shaken or stirred, one way to upgrade the classic drink is with 1757 Vermouth di Torino Extra Dry from Casa Cinzano.
Handcrafted using small batch production, 1757 is gently infused with the finest mature blend of aromatics. Made using only Italian wines, it is enriched with a botanical bouquet featuring Artemisia (wormwood) from Piedmont, making 1757 Extra Dry Vermouth the ultimate “secret weapon” for a delicious cocktail.
- 1 part 1757 Vermouth di Torino Extra Dry
- 1 part SKYY Vodka or Bulldog Gin
- Pour the ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir and strain into a chilled cocktail coupe.
- Garnish with olives or a lemon twist.
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with an olive or lemon twist.