Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with six of our favorite “lucky” green cocktails
A margarita for St. Patrick’s Day? Heck yeah! Scroll down to see Tanteo’s “Lucky Spice” Margarita and don’t miss the veggie-filled “Green” Bloody Mary. Please let us know which ones you try!
PROPER BIT O’ GREEN
- 1.5-ounce Proper No. Twelve
- 1-ounce chilled green tea
- 1-ounce coconut water
- lemon, fresh
- soda water
- Shake Proper, green tea, coconut water & lemon with ice.
- Strain over fresh ice into rocks glass.
- Top with soda water. Garnish with lemon wedge.
- 1 ounce Crystal Head Onyx
- 1/2-ounce Midori
- 1/2-ounce Briottet Manzana Verde
- 3/4-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4-ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 4-5 basil leaves
- combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add ice, shake vigorously.
- Remove the ice and shake again.
- double strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a basil leaf crown and a green apple fan.
- 2 ounces Crystal Head Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1/2-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 3 to 4 mint leaves
- combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and muddle. Dry shake.
- Add ice and shake again.
- Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish.
GHOSTBUSTERS COCKTAIL BASIL MELON SMASH
- 1 ounce Crystal Head Vodka
- 1/2-ounce melon liqueur
- 3/4-ounce simple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 5 basil leaves
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients and gently muddle.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice and garnish with a basil leaf.
TANTEO LUCKY SPICE MARGARITA
- 2 ounces Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila
- 1-ounce cucumber puree
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2-ounce agave nectar or simple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a jalapeno salt-rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeno slice or cucumber slice.
SEAGRAM’S VODKA BLOODY LUCKY MARY
- 2 ounces Seagram’s 100 proof Vodka
- 1/2-ounce pureed spinach
- 1/2-ounce green tomato juice
- 1/2-ounce carrot juice
- 1/2-ounce lemon juice
- 1/2-ounce aloe vera juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- cubed ice
- Optional garnishes: celery stalk, carrot, parsley, cucumber, lemon, edible flower
- Rim a highball glass with celery salt and fill the glass with ice.
- Combine all ingredients in the glass over the ice and stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a celery stalk, sliced carrot, parsley, cucumber and lemon rounds and an edible flower.
Irish Lamb Stew
Get the recipe here!