Whether you’re looking to the classic margarita, a slight twist on an old favorite or a spicy, passionate cocktail, we have you covered.
Tanteo Tequila Pick Your Kick Margarita
- 2 ounces Tanteo Tequila (Choice of Tanteo Jalapeño, Habanero or Chipotle tequila)
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4-ounce Triple Sec
- 1-ounce fresh pineapple juice
Directions: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
Cutwater Spirits Oaxaca Old Fashioned
- 1.5-ounce Cutwater Reposado tequila
- .5-ounce Cutwater Mezcal
- .25-ounce agave syrup
- 1 dash angostura bitters
Directions: Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with an orange zest
Dos Hombres Mezcal Margarita
- 2 ounces Dos Hombres Espadin Mezcal
- .50-ounce Agave sweetener (optional)
- .75-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau
Directions: Add all ingredients into a mixing tin with ice. Shake and strain into a large rocks glass.
Pick your passion
Spicy: Rim your glass with salt + chili powder
Sweet: Rim your glass with sugar + salt
A toast to friendship and the magical spirit of the…Keep reading