Make Mealtime a Cinch with a Simple, Tasty Salad
This simple and time saving recipe is designed to make your weeknights a breeze with a quick and nutritious dinner idea. We understand how hectic life can get with after-school activities, social events, and family commitments.
In this post, you’ll find a healthy and delicious recipe, “Grilled Chicken Salad with Goat Cheese, Fresh Blueberries, and Pecans,” brought to you by the experts at Safeway and Albertsons. This salad features the freshest O Organics® ingredients, ensuring a flavorful and satisfying meal for your entire family.
The best part? This recipe is designed for simplicity, meaning you can have a wholesome dinner on the table in just 20 minutes. It’s the perfect solution to satisfy hunger after long days at school or the office without compromising on taste or nutrition.
We encourage you to explore more family-friendly recipes on Safeway.com and Albertsons.com, where you’ll find a treasure trove of ideas to make mealtime enjoyable and stress-free. Let’s make weeknight dinners a delight for everyone in your family!
Recipe courtesy of Safeway and Albertsons
Total time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless O Organics chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons O Organics extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg (5-ounces) O Organics spring mix
- 1 pkg (6-ounces) O Organics blueberries, or other desired berry
- 1/4 cup O Organics pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons O Organics olive oil
- 1 tablespoon O Organics balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 log (4-ounces) O Organics goat cheese
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and place on cutting board. Cut chicken in half horizontally to form thin cutlets. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat grill pan, outdoor grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Once pan is hot, coat with oil. Add chicken to pan and grill, turning once, until cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Wash and dry mixed greens. Place in medium bowl.
- Wash and dry blueberries. Add to bowl with mixed greens. Using clean cutting board, roughly chop pecans. Add to bowl.
- Transfer cooked chicken to cutting board and cut into thin strips.
- In bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar to create dressing.
- Add chicken and dressing to salad bowl; toss to combine.
- To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls and crumble goat cheese over top.
Articles we think you will love.
Pouring Over the Numbers: How Your State Stacks Up in…Keep reading
Embrace the essence of autumn with our Lattice Top Rustic…Keep reading