Say goodbye to tradition and celebrate Monday with an adventurous spirit. 9º80º Wild Cilantro Jalapeno Gourmet Sauce adds a spicy kick to the ordinary margarita.
9º80º Sauces and Marinades are produced with ingredients locally grown in Panama for superbly balanced flavor, harmonized with unique fire. Our handcrafted recipes use only premium products and the freshest of ingredients for all-natural, gluten-free sauces. 9º80º believes in flavor, not heat, and that food should be enhanced and not hidden
Wild Cilantro Jalapeno Margarita
Creates 2 Wildly Delicious Servings
- Juice of two limes
- 1 lime, cut in to wedges
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons 9º80º Wild Cilantro Jalapeno Gourmet Sauce
- Cilantro to garnish
- Pour ¼ – ½” deep salt on small, shallow plate. Moisten rim of glass with water and dip in salt, fill glass with ice and set aside
- Pour tequila, lime juice, triple sec and Wild Cilantro Gourmet Sauce, into cocktail shaker over ice, add ½ of the prepared pepper. Shake vigorously until shaker has frosted. Strain into prepared glass.
- Add remaining jalapenos, garnish with cilantro and lime wedge to serve
- If you like a touch of sweetness to your cocktail, add a bit of simple syrup, to taste
Photography: Teresa Potter Media / Product Photography