These delicious libations will have your thirsty football crew ready to cheer on their favorite team this season.
There is nothing like “Game-Day Fever” and making sure you guests, fam and crew are covered with great appetizers and cocktails is a must.
Today we are sharing two of Tilted Kilt’s best cocktails and we hope you will stay tuned as we bring you more wicked delicious recipes from the famous Tilted Kilt pub.
Tilted Kilt's Old Salty Dog
- 2 ounces Three Olives Naked Vodka
- ½ ounce Monin Habenero Lime Syrup
- 3 ounce Sun Orchard Grapefruit Juice
- Garnish with Lime Wedge on glass. on ½ Salt Rim Glass
- Build in Shaker Glass with ice. Shake vigorously. ½ Salt rim fresh glass. Strain into glass with fresh ice
Tilted Kilt's Black & Blue
- Equal Parts Blue Moon Belgian White
- Equal Parts Guinness Stout
Pour glass half full with Blue Moon, use a spoon to float Guinness gently on top until the glass is full.
We appreciate the share :)