RTA Outdoor Living Introduces Innovative New MOKS (Modular Outdoor Kitchen System)
Summer is on its way and we are ready for backyard gatherings, family get togethers and cooking outdoors. One of the largest redesign trends this year is the backyard oasis and that includes the outdoor kitchen.
MOKS (Modular Outdoor Kitchen System). MOKS is a complete, ready-to-assemble outdoor kitchen that allows consumers to choose from various design layouts in one of six colors, then order, receive, assemble and ready for use all in just a week.
The cabinet panels and countertops are lighter weight and a key feature of the design are the interlocking channels, allowing for intuitive and quick assembly. Panels slide together and lock, providing optimal structural integrity and rigidity once the base unit is complete. 60 minutes, a screwdriver and two people are all you’ll need. Take a look here.
“To the millions of at-home chefs searching for a complete outdoor kitchen that is easy to order, assemble, and use ASAP, RTA understands your frustration at the lack of options. No one should have to compromise on superior quality or design for a quick-fix solution,” says Josh Brown, president of RTA Outdoor Living. “While most other outdoor kitchens take months to ship, due to major delays and backorders, RTA’s MOKS kitchens ship within a week, giving you outdoor-rated durability, a sleek, modern look and more time to enjoy it all summer long.”
How to Customize the MOKS Outdoor Kitchen
- Choose from a variety of layouts – including seven-foot and six-foot options in straight or “L” shaped configuration.
- Multiple appliance options – gas grills, double access doors, refrigerator, storage, pull out trash, sink and more.
- Select a cabinet color – Jet Black, Pure White, Navy Marine, Rubbed Bronze, Nordic Gray or Steel Gray.
- Upgraded key features are available.
Easy to Assemble and Built to Last
- Designed for all-weather durability, no matter the climate or region.
- Marine-grade composite cabinets are lighter weight and structurally sound.
- Outdoor-rated solid surface countertops are made from advance composite material that fuses natural minerals and resin, creating a homogeneous and nonporous surface area.
- Cabinet and countertop materials are also UV-resistant to color fade.
- Engineered to withstand extreme heat, humidity, salty air, freeze-thaw conditions, extreme cold, snow and rain.
- They will not warp, rot or crack.
Both the cabinets and countertops are low-maintenance—easy to wipe clean, and scratch and stain resistant. Solid surface countertops are also certified hygienic to the standard of commercial kitchens, for any germ concerns, and feature GreenGuard® Gold certification for environmental performance.
The Coyote grill and appliances are all 304 stainless steel—inside and out—and engineered for superior durability and longevity to match the outdoor kitchen unit.
RTA (ready-to-assemble) Outdoor Living was born from a desire to empower homeowners to create ideal outdoor spaces that encourage gathering and human connection. Our outdoor living features, manufactured in the heartland of America—Cambridge City, Indiana—achieve this purpose. At its core, RTA’s product line is a simplified alternative to outdoor masonry. Through this approach, we avoid the high costs associated with building outdoor kitchens from scratch. Our easy-to-install options make the luxury of an outdoor grill island attainable to everyone. More information is available here.