These two sweet, light summer sips are the perfect way to sit and chill on a warm afternoon.
Note: Always remember to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
Blossom Trail White Sangrito
- 1 bottle of Blossom Trail Dry White
- 3-4 limes, thinly sliced
- 15-20 mint leaves
- Add 3 to 4 sliced lines, mint leaves and a bottle of Blossom Trail White wine to a large jug (or jar) and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice, a slice of lime and mint leaves for garnish.
Serves 2 to 4
Blossom Trail Frosé
- 1 bottle Blossom Trail Rose’
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- 4 tbsp. Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Water (for syrup)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (for syrup)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Strawberries (for syrup)
Pour the Blossom Trail Rosé into a gallon Ziplock bag set inside a dish then freeze overnight (don’t be concerned if it’s a little slushy.)
Strawberry Simple Syrup
- Combine water and sugar in a bowl and microwave until boiling, about 1 ½ minutes. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add the chopped strawberries and chill in the refrigerator overnight. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into another bowl then discard strawberry pieces.
- Add the frozen Blossom Trail Rosé, vodka, and strawberry simple syrup to a blender then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6
You can find Blossom Trail Wines at Gibson Wine Company