Taste Washington! is the Nation’s largest single-region wine and food event and is an experience you won’t want to miss. This year the event has over 200 wineries and has expanded to two days, Saturday March 31st and Sunday April 1st, to give you a bit more breathing room over last year. What can you expect to find at this year’s affair?
- Over 200 wineries ~ more info
- An outstanding adventure as you search out and sample cuisine from more than 60 of the finest Seattle area restaurants ~ more info
- Wine Seminars ~ more info
- Wine Pairings ~
- Wine Tastings by Vineyards ~
- Celebrity Chef’s Stage ~ more info
- And More……
One day attendance is $75 / $125 VIP or to attend two days recommended is $99 / $150 VIP. Ticket prices include all wine and food sampling and the lineup is the same for both days although the seminars do differ for each day. More info here…
Attending both days it will be difficult to see and taste all there is at the event. Even though the two day expansion will allow you to stroll the venue with a more tranquil attitude than last year, you might still need a game plan to tackle such a grand undertaking. Even though you will be given a map upon entry, you can download the 2012 event program, print and start making lists. Suggestions, just a couple if you don’t mind.
- Seminars you would like to see. (Dates and Times)
- Celebrity Chef’s creating delectable cuisine. (Dates and Times)
- Wineries you just do not want to miss.
- Wineries you have not tried before.
- Wineries you would like to or are hoping to visit.
- Those on the fringe…you would like to, but if time simply does not permit it’s okay if they fall to the wayside.
The most important thing to remember? Relax, eat the amazing cuisine provided, drink plenty of water and spit, yes spit, often.
- Venue: Century Link Field Event Center, Seattle Washington
- Days: Saturday March 31 and Sunday April 1st
- VIP Tasting: 1 – 5 p.m.
- Grand Tasting 2 – 5 p.m.