Keeping Sunday simple with a delicious DIY Mimosa Bar
As we head back to the office, weekends mean something again and the Sunday mimosa is back.
Pour sparkling wine, your favorite juice, drop in some fruit, add a sprig of rosemary or thyme for garnish OR keep it simple with only a simple fruit garnish. Browse our photos for inspiration.
DIY MIMOSA BAR
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore or other sparkling wine
- Assorted fruits, sliced (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Assorted fruit juices (orange, mango, blood orange, pink grapefruit lemonade, etc.)
- mint leaves, optional garnish
- rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
- thyme sprigs, optional garnish
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Blend cups of confectioners’ sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes. (optional)
- Divide the mixture into glasses to add extra sweet flavor (optional)
- Pour Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore or other sparkling wine into each glass
- Top with selected juice. Garnish each glass with fruit and/or herb sprigs