A classic, simple salad friends and family will love.
This Antipasto Salad is the perfect solution for a busy weeknight. Quick, simple and loaded with flavor, toss together and enjoy.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup jumbo black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup green olives, halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar of Colavita artichoke hearts (drained and patted dry)
- 1 cup chopped dried salami
- 1 cup of small mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 5 whole pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 tbsp. Colavita aged red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole grain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Colavita extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
Check out our DIY Salad Dressing Graphic below!
- Mix shallot, olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a bed of romaine lettuce in a large platter or salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, arranging them nicely over the top of the lettuce. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe courtesy Colavita