A classic, simple salad friends and family will love.
This Antipasto Salad is the perfect solution for a busy weeknight. Quick, simple and loaded with flavor, toss together and enjoy.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup jumbo black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup green olives, halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 jar of Colavita artichoke hearts (drained and patted dry)
- 1 cup chopped dried salami
- 1 cup of small mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 5 whole pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (garnish)
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 tbsp. Colavita aged red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole grain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Colavita extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
Check out our DIY Salad Dressing Graphic below!
- Mix shallot, olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a bed of romaine lettuce in a large platter or salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, arranging them nicely over the top of the lettuce. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe courtesy Colavita
One thought on “Colavita’s Antipasto Salad”