Gear up for March Madness with 9º80º Gourmet Sauce’s tempting recipes.
Quick and delicious bites are always on the menu and with spring training in progress and March Madness around the corner, it’s time to create menus to feed hungry ball crews.
This recipe is not only simple, it’s versatile. These prawns can be devoured as is, use them to top pasta, rice, tossed on a salad or add to soft delicious tortillas with a few slices of avocado and greens to create the perfect seafood taco.
9º80º Sauces and Marinades are produced with ingredients locally grown in Panama for superbly balanced flavor, harmonized with unique fire. Our handcrafted recipes use only premium products and the freshest of ingredients for all-natural, gluten-free sauces. 9º80º believes in flavor, not heat, and that food should be enhanced and not hidden.
9º80º Gourmet Sauce's Pineapple Coconut Prawns
Pineapple Coconut Prawns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces butter
- 12 large raw prawns, shelled, tails on
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt, fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons 9º80º Gourmet Sauce Pineapple Coconut, plus more for dipping.
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Wash and shell prawns leaving tails intact.
- Heat butter and oil in large wok or skillet, add prawns and garlic
- Keep the shrimp moving with wooden spoon or tongs until prawns are pink, approx. 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 9º80º Gourmet Sauce Pineapple Coconut, entirely coating prawns.
- Add chopped parsley and toss to coat, serve immediately.
These prawns are delicious just for dipping, on rice, pasta or add a few greens for a delicious Pineapple Coconut Seafood Taco. 9º80º Gourmet Sauce is available in several tantalizing flavors. Visit their site for more details and ordering information. Follow them on Facebook