Aromatic and delicious, I first spied this recipe on smithtea.com and I am hooked.
Can something simple give immense pleasure? When it comes to tea, the answer is yes. It calms the chaos and soothes the soul.
Black Lavender Fog
- 2 sachets of Black Lavender
- 6 ounces of freshly boiled water
- 1/2-to-5/8-ounce simple syrup
- 4 ounces steamed or warmed milk
Simple Syrup – equal parts hot water and sugar. Boil and stir until completely dissolved. Let cool
- Steep 2 sachets of Black Lavender tea for 5 minutes, cover to keep hot.
- Remove sachets and stir in simple syrup. 5/8 ounce will bring out the flavor more fully.
- Top with steamed or warmed milk.
Shop Black Lavender
Savor the Flavors: Try Our Scrumptious Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe
From Traditional Roots to Modern …
Weekend Brunch: Smoked Salmon and Guac Toast | Basil & Salt Magazine
Indulge in the Irresistible Combination …
Two Irish Bartenders Take the Charm of a True Irish Pub on the Road
A miniature, authentic Irish pub …
Dewar’s Scotch Whisky partners with the U.S. Open to unveil “The Champions Edition” 19-year-old whisky aged in Napa Valley red wine casks
Commemorating the 123rd U.S. Open …
Unveiling the Best Wine Country Getaways: Discover our top 5 destinations for wine lovers | Basil & Salt Magazine
If you're seeking a remarkable …
Beat the Heat: 7 Essential Tips to Keep Your Pets Cool and Safe this Summer
As temperatures rise, it's essential …