Simple and delicious, these snacks are perfect for a Netflix and Chill Saturday night
Roasted Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, wedged and blotted dry with a paper towel
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Greek Rub
- Add wedged potatoes, olive oil and Greek Rub to a medium size bowl and toss until well combined.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until wedges are crisp, for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through.
Flavor Nuances of Greek Rub
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lemon, zest and juice only
- lemon wedges, optional
- Stir together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Serve aioli with crab cakes and garnish with lemon wedges.
If you are seeing this note this is a Pampered Chef recipes post: Please enjoy the recipes which will be added 2x per week as Karie cooks with her new products. Individual links to products are not added or included in the recipe – if you are interested, you can find the page with product links here.
Karie Engels is proudly an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and Basil & Salt is in no way connected or affiliated with Pampered Chef Products.