April is National Brunch Month, so we are celebrating the entire month with Mimosas and Brunch Cocktails
Of course, we will sneak a few other cocktails in here as well, but stay tuned as we publish as many Mimosa variations we can find.
Golden State of Mind
- 1.5 ounces Gray Whale Gin
- .75 ounces Aperol
- .5 ounces fresh lemon juice
- .25 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces grapefruit kombucha
- Combine all ingredients, except kombucha, into a shaking tin.
- Shake, then pour cocktail over ice in a Collins glass.
- Top with grapefruit kombucha, and garnish with a grapefruit peel.
Cantera Negra Blood Orange Mimosa
- 1-ounce Cantera Negra Reposado Tequila
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Garnish optional, blood orange wheel
- Add all ingredients except Champagne or sparkling wine to a sharker and shake it up.
- Strain into a highball glass over ice
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine
- Garnish with a blood orange wheel
A Classic Yuletide Delight with a Homestyle Twist Welcome to…
A Jack Frost Inspired Elixir Embrace the magic of winter…
A toast to friendship and the magical spirit of the…
Jingle Jazz Pomegranate Fizz: A Festive Fusion of Flavor and…
As the autumn leaves begin to fall, Basil & Salt…
As the crisp air wraps around our senses and we…
Three seasonal garden-fresh versions of the Bloody Mary Step into…
Garden Gold – How to Craft the Perfect Tomato Juice…
Unveiling a Multifaceted Talent and Collaboration When it comes to…
Indulge in the Exquisite Irish Coffee Colada Recipe with a…