They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and we have five delicious apple cocktails to help you celebrate Autumn
MELBOURNE APPLE SOUR
- 2 ounces Starward Two-Fold Whisky
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce egg white
- Apple cider, to top
- Combine ingredients except for the apple cider in a shaker without ice.
- Shake vigorously to whip up the egg whites. Then add ice and shake again until very cold.
- Double strain into a coupe glass and float apple cider on top.
- 1 ½ ounces Crystal Head Vodka
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- In a cocktail shaker, add Crystal Head Vodka, dark rum and apple cider with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, finely grated cinnamon, and thinly sliced apple.
ZAYA APPLE GINGER
- 2 ounces Zaya Gran Reserva
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ginger syrup
- 1 ½ ounces apple cider
- Ice (for shaking)
- Crushed ice (for serving)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake well with ice.
- Strain into a Collins glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint & a lime wheel
TANTEO TEQUILA MEXICAN SPICED APPLES
- 1 ½ ounces Tanteo Jalapeño Tequila
- 2 ounces fresh apple juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake well and pour into a ice-filled Rocks Glass.
- Garnish with apple slice and cinnamon.
THREE SPIRIT MULLED CIDER SOCIAL ELIXIR
- 1 liter non-alcoholic apple cider
- 7 fl ounces Social Elixir
- 3 lemon wheels
- 3 orange wheels
- 1 stick of cinnamon, broken into pieces
- 5 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 black cardamom, cut open
- 5 allspice berries, crushed
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan or soup kettle and heat gently until steaming.
A large-batch cider that keeps the good vibes of the party going – without the alcohol. Made with Three Spirit Social Elixir, Cacoa, Lion’s Mane Mushrooms and Damiana – raises the spirits for a blissful mood.
Cacao – Euphoric heart opener
Cacao raises spirits, eases the soul and encourages connections. Full-bodied and bittersweet with a curious savory bite, its balancing effect keeps you blissful and tuned-in.
Lion’s Mane – The potent nootropic saprotroph
Lion’s Mane has been used for centuries for its nootropic properties and its delicate taste. cultivated on sustainable beds, it keeps you focused while you make new memories.
Damiana – Ancient Mexican aphrodisiac
Damiana has been used for centuries by people aiming to access their subconscious and induce lucid dreams. Floaty, flirty, with a deliciously unique aromatic flavor.