Cozy up to a hot fire with crusty bread, warm feta spread and Yellow Tail’s Pure Bright Chardonnay
We’ve been seeing this baked feta trend all over TikTok and couldn’t wait to try it ourselves. This recipe leaves so much room for improvisation, add your own favorite ingredients and make it uniquely yours.
Warm Feta, Olive & Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
Serves 4 to 6
- ⅔ cup mixed olives (pitted)
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 block (about 8 ounces) feta cheese, drained and patted dry
- Fresh lemon zest
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted – Essential Baking Company Take & Bake Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cheese in shallow baking dish that allows for some room around the cheese.
- Mix olives, sun-dried tomatoes and roasted peppers in medium bowl.
- Spoon olive mixture around feta cheese.
- In separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the oil mixture over feta cheese and olives in baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes; then turn oven to Broil setting.
- Broil cheese about 2 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve with toasted baguette slices.