Sophisticated and delicious – these decadent crostinis will pair perfectly with your holiday menus.
Lamb Chop Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1-pound American lamb sirloin chops – about 3 small chops
Orange cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- baguette – Essential Baking Company
- olive oil
- balsamic glaze
- chopped parsley
lamb chop marinade
- In a bowl or a bag that seals add your ingredients and lamb. Let marinate overnight or at least 30 minutes. Bring out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking to let it come to room temp. If only marinating for 30 minutes leave at room temp.
How to Sear Lamb Chops:
- Heat your pan on high with olive oil when hot add lamb chops. Allow to cook for 3 minutes on each side. There should be a nice crust formed.
- Check the temp of the lamb chops. Remove the lamb between 140-145 and let rest for 5 minutes then slice thin.
- In a small saucepan bring all ingredients to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes Remove from heat. The sauce will thicken as it sits and cools.
- Cut thin slices, crosswise. Drizzle with olive oil and broil for a minute or two. Until they are golden brown.
Assemble Lamb Appetizer
- Assemble the crostini by piling the toasted baguette slice with hummus, 1-2 slices of lamb, cranberry sauce, balsamic glaze and chopped parsley.
Spicy Marinated Olives with Herbs
Introducing our spicy marinated olives, …
Savor the Flavors of Summer with a Delightful Smoked Salmon and Caper Spinach Wrap
Easy, elegant and perfect for …
Weekend Brunch: Smoked Salmon and Guac Toast | Basil & Salt Magazine
Indulge in the Irresistible Combination …
Discover the Rich Flavors of Black Garlic Hummus: A Must-Try Recipe | Basil & Salt Magazine
Irresistible Black Garlic Hummus Recipe: …
Impress Your Guests with Savory Portobello Stuffed Mushrooms | Basil & Salt Magazine
Indulge in Culinary Excellence with …
Easy Entertaining with “The Lush Life’s” Sarah Tracey
Sarah Tracey pairs 4 tasty …
Roasted Potato Wedges with Aioli
Simple and delicious, these snacks …
seared scallops with pan sauce
Lovely and delicate, scallops are …