Let’s raise a toast to the first week of spring with a Lavender Haze cocktail
This colorful cocktail from YoCo Vodka is picture perfect for your Easter holiday celebration, Spring picnics or even as you stalk Taylor Swift’s tour in honor of its name. Perfect for any occasion, it will especially help ease your fomo of not being in the crowd, unless you were one of the lucky ones to get a ticket.
YoCo Vodka’s “Lavender Haze”
- 2 ounces YoCo Vodka
- 2 ounces Butterfly pea blossom, coconut, lavender syrup*
- 1/2-ounce Lemon juice with a splash of club soda
Butterfly Pea Blossom, Coconut, Lavender Syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup butterfly pea blossom
- 1 1/16 teaspoon lavender
- Bring 1 sugar and water to a boil.
- Add coconut, butterfly pea blossom and lavender, stir gently.
- Let cool 6 hours to overnight
Note: too much lavender can overwhelm the syrup.
Let’s Make It!
- Combine YoCo Vodka with Butterfly pea blossom, coconut, lavender syrup and shake for 20 seconds and fine strain into glass with ice.
- In a separate shot glass mix 1/2 oz of Lemon Juice and club soda then top over cocktail to watch the color change due to the pH in the Butterfly pea blossom.
Recipe Taylor Cavanaugh
Weekend Brunch: Smoked Salmon and Guac Toast | Basil & Salt Magazine
Indulge in the Irresistible Combination of Smoked …
Discover the Rich Flavors of Black Garlic Hummus: A Must-Try Recipe | Basil & Salt Magazine
Irresistible Black Garlic Hummus Recipe: Unleashing the …
Impress Your Guests with Savory Portobello Stuffed Mushrooms | Basil & Salt Magazine
Indulge in Culinary Excellence with Our Savory …
Easy Entertaining with “The Lush Life’s” Sarah Tracey
Sarah Tracey pairs 4 tasty appetizers with …
Roasted Potato Wedges with Aioli
Simple and delicious, these snacks are perfect …
seared scallops with pan sauce
Lovely and delicate, scallops are a delicious …
Celebrate Mom with Savory Tomato and Cream Cheese Tulips
These delightful spring bites are sure to …
Chef Adrianne shares her Maximum Flavor style Chilaquiles!
What's on your 'Cinco de Mayo' Fiesta …